> Hi Paul, this sounds pretty good. I'm new to  working with these type of
objects, so I'll have to read through clearly. One thing I notice, if I
understand your code correctly, is that I do not want to have to click a
button to run the code, but rather have it in the middle of my sub(), or
else call it from my sub(). But once I have it working, I can probably
figure that out.

Work done for the day, so I'll let you know Monday if it was successful.
But I wanted you to know I appreciate the prompt response!

Are you =EXP(E:RT) or =NOT(EXP(E:RT)) in Excel? And do you wanna be? It’s
=TIME(2,DO:IT,N:OW) ! Join official Facebook page of this forum @

quick attention or may not be answered.
5) Jobs posting is not allowed.

to excel-macros+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.