how are you defining the corresponding cell?Is it the same cell in a different
sheet?or is it the same "offset"That is:Range 1 is 3 rows x 3 columns beginning
in cell A1 andRange 2 is 3 rows x 3 columns beginning in cell E1
there's lots of ways to do it.In some cases, you can hard-code the row/column
offsets in the loop.
Or, you could calculate the offset from the first cell of the rangeand use the
offset in the second range.
if you can give me some real-life examples, I could try to throw something
together.
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.” - John Wesley

    On Thursday, April 27, 2017 10:49 PM, Raymond Jerome