If you can give me a larger sample of data, I can try to work on
something.Since it sounds like you have no background with VBA programming,
I'll try to develop an Excel-Function solution.
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.” - John Wesley

    On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 7:20 AM, Mustapha LMIDMANI