See the full posting here:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/technical-lead-marketing

 IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for an experienced “Technical Lead
(Marketing)” in Santa Clara, CA

*Job Description:*

*Primary responsibilities*

Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects
at hand

Work closely and collaborate with onsite leads and developers in design and
delivery of solutions

Follow Bank’s SSDLC devilry methodology for the delivery of the solutions

Complete ownership of the applications in the portfolio right from
development to day to day support aspects

Support team in evaluation and selection of appropriate tools and
technologies

Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and adhere to the
enterprise architecture guidelines

Compliance to all Bank standards, policies and procedures.

*Skills & Requirements       *

*Minimum Education: *Masters Degree

*Minimum Years of Experience: *8+

*Career Level: *Mid Career

*Requirement(s)*

A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, or other related engineering discipline

8 years of experience on software engineering

Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.

Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.

Required to work in overlapping/shift hours as required (on a rotation
basis).

Experience using web services – (JSON/XML)

Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript

Experience in Marketo and other automated marketing platforms

Strong data modeling, SQL, and data mining skills

Experience with RESTful web-services

Strong knowledge and experience with reporting packages (SAS, Tableau,
Power BI)

Proven experience with implementing database marketing systems

Proven experience with architecting, and implementing and integrating
solutions to enable multi-channel marketing capabilities for a Global
enterprise

*Nice to have:*

Comfortable working with Agile/SCRUM Methodologies in a distributed team
environment

Experience with Marketo APIs and Administration

Experience managing and supporting integration between automated marketing
platforms and Salesforce as well as other 3rd party applications

Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing
timelines and demand.

*SALARY AND LOCATION*

Salary will depend upon Interview.

This position is based in Santa Clara, CA

*HOW TO APPLY*

To apply this post visit this link:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/technical-lead-marketing

*ABOUT US*

IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing company and
has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based in US
and have started our organization with a focus to empower our customers
with business and infrastructure services through state-of-the-art
technology.

As we have 4 years of experience in staffing industry, our aim is to become
the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who are looking for the
best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to
accomplish their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore
infrastructure and network.

--
Are you =EXP(E:RT) or =NOT(EXP(E:RT)) in Excel? And do you wanna be? It’s
=TIME(2,DO:IT,N:OW) ! Join official Facebook page of this forum @

FORUM RULES

quick attention or may not be answered.
5) Jobs posting is not allowed.