See the full posting here:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/it-manager-bpm-jobs-in-tempe

 IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for an experienced “IT Manager (BPM)” in
Tempe, AZ

*Job Description:*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

Focus on driving the architecture and development using the next-gen
technologies like Business Process Automation, API integration and service
development.

Influencing the team in adopting cloud platforms and defining/developing
the solutions using CICD concepts.

Provide technical leadership, mentoring, coaching, career development and
feedback for performance management to a highly technical team

Lead complex and high visibility end to end projects through design,
budgeting, testing, implementation and performance monitoring

Works with technical resources across multiple teams on system integration
options, data integration feeds, or other technical prerequisites for
integrated applications

Must be able to oversee and get work done working with internal developers
and outsourced development partners

Follow and create development processes required for efficient, effective
and repeatable implementations

Creates and maintains purpose-fit or generic user interfaces and advanced
business logic or decision tables that reflect the organization’s vision
and way of doing work

*Skills & Requirements  *

*Minimum Education: *Bachelor’s Degree

*Minimum Years of Experience: *8

*Career Level: *Management

*Software: *Appian and SOA

*Requirements*

8+ years overall IT experience

2+ year of experience in management and successful software delivery

Hands on experience with managing, administering and supporting Appian and
SOA (Oracle 12c) spanning the on premise and cloud-based hosting
environments.

Must have extremely good understanding of BPM solutions such as Appian,
Integration platforms and Micro services Architecture.

Prior experience in configuring and supporting MuleSoft / OSB integrations
with Appian, Databases, and WebLogic SOA/OSB services

Demonstrated success in cross functional roles for complete software
lifecycle implementations

Experience with functional design, configuration, deployment, and testing
of enterprise software applications

Strong background in relational database design, data structure design and
SQL

Solid knowledge of SOA frameworks, and web services integration via SOAP,
REST,JSON, XML, XML-RPC, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL, Java

Strong comprehension and requirement interpretation skills that retain
focus on business value rather than technical implementation

Experience working with geographically distributed teams

*Nice to Have:*

Knowledge of web application concepts including application servers, web
servers, network protocols and operating systems

Advanced troubleshooting of Production and non-production issues

Manage performance analysis and tuning and service SLAs

Oversee the service monitoring for all Production Servers, Systems

*SALARY AND LOCATION*

Salary will depend upon Interview.

This position is based in Tempe, AZ

*HOW TO APPLY*

To apply this post visit this link:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/it-manager-bpm-jobs-in-tempe

*ABOUT US*

IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing company and
has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based in US
and have started our organization with a focus to empower our customers
with business and infrastructure services through state-of-the-art
technology.

As we have 4 years of experience in staffing industry, our aim is to become
the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who are looking for the
best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to
accomplish their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore
infrastructure and network.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.