_Hi,

This is Atulit from NLB Services INC.

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the below position, if you feel comfortable, please share
your/Consultant’s profile and let me know a suitable time to call you or
you can reach me at 904-236-4873.

*Title:                         Project Manager*

*Duration:                  12*+months

*Mode of hire:           *Contract (C2C/W2)

*Location:                  Phoenix, AZ*

*LinkedIn is mandatory. *

*Note ::For H1b, need passport number at the time of submission.*

*Rate ::  $45/hr on C2C *

*Job Description.*

*Must Have Skills ::  *

·         Looking for candidate having 8+ years of experience.

·         Project Management.

·         Scrum Management.

·         Change Management,

*Nice to have skills :: *

·         Credit Card Domain.

·         Agile development.

*Detailed Job Description:*

·         A strong project manager, fully proficient at  Project.

·         Strong relationship skills.

·         Ensure projects are on track and identify risks or issues if
needed as well as complete weekly status reporting that will be provided to
the Functional Owners on the overall Operational Readiness Status.

·         In addition to these skills they need to be familiar with Journey
Mapping to get to the detail to identify where we need to focus our efforts
to ensure we are operational ready for the changes.

*Also, Fill the Below Details, if interested (Mandatory for Submission)*

Full Name (As per SSN)

E -mail ID

DOB (MM/DD/)

Skype id

Previously worked With Infosys?

Ready to relocate

Reason for relocation

Total work Exp. (Yrs.)

Relevant Work Exp. (Yrs.)

Phone No.

Current Location

Notice Period/Availability

Interview Availability

Highest Education

University & Year of passing

Visa Status/ Work Authorization

LinkedIn Link

Any Final Interview

Any Pipeline (Offer)

When did the candidate enter US

What was the visa on which the candidate entered in US

Employer details (if have): name/contact no. / E-mail-

Regards,

Atulit Tripathi

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

*Phone: **904-236-4873*

E-mail: *atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com <atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com>*
 |Web:www.nlbservices.com

Gtalk: *atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com <atulit.tripa...@nlbservices.com>*

*“An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)”*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.