Please unsubscribe above mentioned email address from your group.

Thanks
Vikas Narang075035775550986866662509728752752
From: "IBA InfoTech"ibainfotec...@gmail.com
Sent:Wed, 11 Jul 2018 03:27:58 +0530
To: immediate-recruitment-and-market...@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Urgent Requirement :: Business Intelligence Developer
in St. Louis, MO
                   See the full posting here:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/business-intelligence-developer-jobs-st-louis
  IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “Business Intelligence Developer” in St.
Louis, MO     Job Description:     Requirements/Job Duties:     Analyze
business requirements to provide intelligent analytics to efficiently run
supply chain business process and warehousing operations and provide accurate
real-time data; analyze data model and key data intricacies between Oracle ERP
for supply chain modules like Oracle Order Management, Oracle Purchasing,
Oracle Inventory and Oracle warehouse management system along with other key
applications like Transportation management and Global Trade compliance;
design, develop and test supply chain transactional reporting and data set
within Oracle database using technologies like Oracle SQL, Oracle PLSQL and IBI
as reporting platform; performance tuning to key reporting queries developed in
Oracle SQL and Oracle PLSQL to run access key transactional and analytical data
in seconds; design, develop and test dimensional model (Star Schema) for supply
chain business processes within data warehouse using Oracle ODI to organize
data efficiently and make query performant; perform data governance and ensure
data quality in data warehouse to ensure data accuracy; design, create, and
implement complex data models (including canonical, conceptual, logical, and
physical models) to connect multiple tables and data elements to avoid data
redundancy; design and develop supply chain data source using columnar database
technology Vertica, ANSI SQL and store in data warehouse using Oracle Data
Integrator (ODI), use data sources to develop intelligent and analytical
dashboard using Tableau to enable business to make key strategic decisions.
   Qualifications:     Position requires Master's or equivalent level
degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Management Information Systems;
Computer Information Systems; Computer Science, or closely related field.
    SALARY AND LOCATION     Salary will depend upon Interview.     This
position is based in St. Louis, MO     HOW TO APPLY     To apply this post
visit this link:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/business-intelligence-developer-jobs-st-louis
ABOUT US     IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing
company and has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based
in US and have started our organization with a focus to empower our customers
with business and infrastructure services through state-of-the-art technology.
   As we have 4 years of experience in staffing industry, our aim is to become
the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who are looking for the
best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to accomplish
their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore infrastructure
and network.