Please unsubscribe above mentioned email address from your group.

Thanks
Vikas Narang075035775550986866662509728752752
From: "kousalya sree"sreekousal...@gmail.com
Sent:Tue, 10 Jul 2018 21:08:40 +0530
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ NetSuite Enterprise Architect
                  Greetings,  This is Shanthi from Intellitro.  I would like to
talk to you regarding an opportunity we have with one of Intellitro premier
client     Please have a look at below mentioned requirement and provide
details,      Job Title:  NetSuite Enterprise Architect   Location:   Austin TX
 Rate : open  Duration : 12-24 Months         ·         Creating a search
interface against NetSuite’s API to lookup custom records   ·
Implementing custom roles within the customer center to allow different access
levels  ·         Creating custom pages in SuiteCommerce Advanced to display
filtered sets of custom record data to users and provide an interface for the
user to update this custom record data  Onsite Requirements: Worker will be
required to work on site with the team.  Working remotely will be very limited
and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.                  WORKER
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS   •       Must be able to work with Business
Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject
Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define
strategies and implementation approaches.     •       Must have demonstrable
experience in working with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post- Denali
preferred) including but not limited to: Commerce API, Checkout and My Account,
working with item search, creating custom pages within SCA, performance testing
and cross-browser compatibility   •       Must be able to work with the Data
Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Data Administration Teams in a professional
and collaborative manner to ensure that data models comply with organizational
standards.  •       Must prepare all required artifacts accurately and in a
timely fashion.  •       Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal
communication skills.  •       Must be able to develop processes and procedures
for BI/DW infrastructure.  •       Must be able to work independently in a team
environment with local and remote teams   •       Must possess knowledge of
project management methodologies both traditional and Agile/Scrum  •       Must
possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put
in extra efforts when necessary        Regards,  Shanthi,  Phone: 702-448-6955
Lindell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103,  www.intellitro.com.