Dear,

Hope you are doing well ....

My name is *Nandini and I'm an IT recruiter at Axius Technologies*. Our
records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in *UI
developer*. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.

The opening requires working Exp on *UI developer* in addition to the above
skills. It is located in *Orlando, FL*.

Position     :    UI developer

Location    :    Orlando, FL

Duration   :    6 Months Contract

*Note : Need VISA - H1B, H4 EAD, GC, USC *

*H1B Passport number is Mandatory *

*Job Requirement:*

·         Need experience on Angular Js/React Js/Node Js

Warm Regards,

Nandini Morla
Axius Technologies <www.axiustek.com>,
(703)-738-6662 Ext.2218
nand...@axiustek.com

Linkedin / / https://www.linkedin.com/in/nandini-m-253254125/

--
Are you =EXP(E:RT) or =NOT(EXP(E:RT)) in Excel? And do you wanna be? It’s
=TIME(2,DO:IT,N:OW) ! Join official Facebook page of this forum @

FORUM RULES

quick attention or may not be answered.
5) Jobs posting is not allowed.