Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Salesforce Developer with Architecture*

*Miami, FL 6+ Months*

*Experience: -*

1.      Salesforce service cloud lightning (not classic) experience (2+
years)

1.      Configuration (Objects, Flows, Process Builder, Reports, Security,
Email integration etc.)

2.      Automation & Customization using Apex code

2.      Salesforce Communities Setup

3.      Integration experience with legacy systems

4.      Omni-channel setup and IVR integration

5.      Managing multiple orgs across the globe

6.      Automating deployments (CI/CD) from one environment to another

*Familiar with:-*

1.       Latest features of Salesforce – Live Agent Chat, Einstein
capabilities (Bot, Analytics etc.)

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/CAGquW%2BL%3Dzg8QCZ52QECGZhcPvot470AZH-E1MZFmn_am7mJnrA%40mail.gmail.com.