Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem Client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP

*Job Title: Project Manager with *
*Manufacturing and Process Controls Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration:12+ Months *

*Roles and Responsibilities are given below:*

   - Lead cross-functional team to set up and manage the real time SPC
   through SPACE  - 80% of the time.

   - As the site project leader, lead a cross functional team to install
   and implement the real time SPC software (SPACE).
   - Communicate and coordinate activities with external teams to define
   project scopes/ milestones and execute the plan accordingly.
   - Monitor project progress against timeline and flag for assistant for
   any milestones behind schedule.
   - Set up product, process and equipment information and limits in SPACE.
   - Work with leads at two sites and Master Black Belt to define control
   limits.
   - Migrate the current manual CoA system and templates to SPACE with
   automatic delivery function.
   - Set up eCoA generation capability and create eCoA templates for the
   required products and customers.
   - Create control charts, OCAP work flow, capability reporting and SPC
   health monitoring system in SPACE.
   - Work with site team to define and set up Ship-To-Control products in
   SPACE.
   - Set up automatic PCS reporting system in SPACE.

   - Documentation Management -- 15% of time

   - Define and create manuals and procedures for SPACE related to set up
   and usage.

   - Reporting – 5% of time

   - Provide regular updates on project status to the Teams and Management.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sai Kiran*

*Email:  **sai.ki...@itechus.net <sai.ki...@itechus.net>*

*Mobile: 501-434-2322*