*Requirement Details:*

*Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer with Azure Cloud*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Location: Tempe, AZ (Remote till Covid19)*

*Job Description*

9 Years Experience

*Sr. DevOps Engineer with Azure Cloud*

We count on our Sr. DevOps Engineer with Azure Cloud to empower our users
with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level
to pursue their missions.

As we expand our customer deployments, we are currently seeking an
experienced SRE to deliver insights from massive scale data in real time.

Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas,
demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with
a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user
experiences at every interaction.

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a
holistic view of system health

Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and
applications

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas