From: vijay <vi...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Sent: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 00:32:37 GMT+0530
To: vijay <vi...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Onsite or Locals Only .Net Developer Location
Alpharetta GA - 3 Years Contract

Hi,

We have an immidiate opening for :

.Net Developer - Long Term Contract
 Location Alpharetta GA
6 Years’ Experience

Day 15 to 30 Days Onsite or Locals Only .Net Developer Location Alpharetta
GA - 3 Years Contract

Job Description

Location Alpharetta GA

This position calls for a self-motivated, driven, quick-learning software
engineer to work on a fast-paced, time-sensitive projects. This
 role will work with other engineers to plan, design, develop, validate and
maintain the enterprise software components for Smart Grid solutions using
Microsoft Stack, primarily .Net Framework with C#.

· Experience
 Microsoft stack development, .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC
· Knowledge
 of Visual Studio, TFS/Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins or similar development tools
·
Database scripting, stored procedures and profiling experience in SQL Server
and/or Oracle databases
· Experience
 in Agile Scrum software development process
·        Should
 be self-motivated and result-oriented with a technical aptitude to quickly
learn and be productive in a short period of time
·        Must
 have strong organization skills with attention to details.
·        Familiarity
 with Agile Methodology

Mandatory

Angular experience

Kind Regards!
Vijayraj Narayanan
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email:
vi...@v2innovationsinc.com
Cell: (734) 408 4031
Fax: (734) 408 4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential
message. If you are not interested in
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience

https:roups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/ebe00f8d75754fd0a7913ca13e6e9...@v2innovationsinc.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/1635188557.S.33428.13226.f4-234-163.1638000633.14893%40webmail.rediffmail.com.