Hello,

We are looking - ReactJS UI Developer - Fully Remote

Open for C2C.
Experience - 6+ years

Job description

  *   Strong dominion of JavaScript/ES6, React, Redux, and NextJS
  *   Experience with various common JavaScript libraries compatible with React
such as (react-router, react-saga, react-table, axios, react-bootstrap,
material-ui, antd, etc.
  *   Strong front-end CSS, design, and styling experience
  *   Strong web development knowledge and experience (http/s requests, APIs,
cookies, caching, server-side vs client-side rendering, performance
optimization, etc.)
  *   Experience with Version Control and Code Repositories (Preferably Gitlab)
  *   The ability, willingness, and desire to mentor and share knowledge and
experience with team member
  *   Proficient business conversational, writing, and reading in English
language
  *   The ability to work with multiple teams (sometimes includes business
users)
  *   The ability to work with limited direction, a self starter.
-

Kind Regards!
Kunal
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: ku...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:ku...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 357 8123
Fax: (734) 408 4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com/>
Kunal on linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kunal-vijay-singh-75aa43124/>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/e4a8dbd2fa134d4592627673a1c680f7%40v2innovationsinc.com.