From: Ranjan Adarsh <ran...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Sent: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 02:13:32 GMT+0530
To: Ranjan Adarsh <ran...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Job Description: Non IT Project Manager-Chicago,
Illinois

We have immediate opening for Non-IT Project manager
Job title: Non-IT Project manager
Job location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Mode: onsite
Exp.: 10 years

Job Responsibilities:
� Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish
 goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
� Present and explain proposals, reports and findings
 to clients.
� Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their
 work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
� Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand,
 to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
� Confer with management, production and marketing staff
 to discuss project specifications and procedures.
� Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost
 estimates.
� Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
� Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project
 specifications.

Skills:
� Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
 skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
� Strong ability to work independently and manage one�s time.
� Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to
 provide support and constructive performance feedback.
� Strong knowledge of production processes, quality
 control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture
and distribution of goods.
� Strong knowledge of business and management principles
 involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
� Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS
 Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.

Education/Experience:
� Bachelor's degree in business administration or a
 related field.
� PMI or PMP certification preferred.
� 8-10 years experience required.

Kind Regards!

Weblink: Click
Open Position : Dice

Adarsh Ranjan
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email: ran...@v2innovationsinc.com
Cell: (734) 881 9294
Fax: (734) 408 4744
LinkedIn |
Facebook |
Twitter |
Instagram

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with
 a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

https:roups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/a1f3cec6e9df4bf2922fc85f4f3e8...@v2innovationsinc.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/1645613263.S.38290.autosave.drafts.1645613285.4377%40webmail.rediffmail.com.