Hope this email finds you well!!!

*This is Imtiaz from My3tech   I have an urgent job opportunity with my
client  Please find Job Description mentioned below and let me know if you
are interested and available for below position   Please reply
to md.imt...@my3tech.com <md.imt...@my3tech.com> *

*Senior .Net DeveloperHouston, TX/Chicago, IL (Hybrid)*

*Job Overview:*
Are you a .NET Senior Engineer / Senior Developer looking for a new
technical hands-on role? Do you want to join a growing Software Platforms
team? Are you interested in cutting edge technologies, with the ability to
collaborate with your fellow software developers? If you answered yes to
any of the above, we have an exciting role for you within our Digital
Technology practice to enhance and build industry-leading platforms while
helping to transform our customer’s travel journey. Our customer’s Digital
Technology team designs, develops, and maintains massive-scaling technology
solutions brought to life with innovative architecture, data analytics, and
digital solutions.

*Key Responsibilities:*
- Management of system critical frameworks
- Execution of core business capabilities
- Modernization of legacy services as applications are migrated to the cloud
- Analyzing and refactoring code periodically to keep up to both industry
and enterprise standards while developing solutions to improve performance
and scalability of systems
- Coordination and collaboration across teams including DevOps, Digital
Technology, Business Product Owners, Quality Assurance, main Portal -
Website and Mobile App
- Departmental leadership responsibilities within your given team by
providing advice, guidance, coaching and learning opportunities
- Interface with business units and product owners to review and finalize
business requirements and objectives that impact your development teams’
area, and identify any dependencies while providing innovative solutions to
complex problems
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale initiatives from conception to
completion
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to
specifications including flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, wiki
documentation, troubleshooting and testing new / existing software systems
and/or applications
- Proactively learn and share knowledge of technology to adapt and provide
value to our business while comparing advantages and disadvantages of
alternative solutions
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Work closely with team members in Agile development environments where
continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) are critical

*Qualifications (Required):*
- Minimum five (5) years of equivalent work experience as a developer in an
enterprise setting
- BS or BA degree, preferably in an Information Technology or Information
Sciences field
- Experience developing advanced applications utilizing .NET CORE, .NET
Standard and/or .NET Framework
- Experience developing using two (2) or more of the following languages
and libraries such as: C#, SQL, NoSQL, REACT, TypeScript, LINQ, and MVC
- Experience with two (2) or more of the following technologies and
platforms such as: Message Queue (MQ), Web API, TeamCity, CARA, Harness,
Artifactory, GitHub Enterprise Server, GitHub.com, Azure DevOps (ADO),
Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio and AWS
- Experience with data-driven analysis and quantitative reasoning
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills; the ability to communicate
verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management,
capable of successful formal and informal communication

*Qualifications (Preferred):*
- Experience using security authentication and authorization protocols such
as: OAUTH, SAML, public-private key encryption, asymmetric encryption,
symmetric encryption, token validation, encoding, single sign-on, and MFA
- Experience integrating with regulatory compliance requirements (e.g.,
PCI, PII, GDPR)
- Experience working with microservices and how they are applied in a cloud
environment
- Knowledge with AWS native technologies such as: EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, EKS,
Lambda, AmazonMQ, Apache Camel, API Gateway, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, etc.
- Experience working on serverless technologies, common service layer
services, and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience leading others as a management professional
- AWS certification

*Please Email me a copy of your updated resume along with the details
mentioned below**.*

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last name:

Contact details: Telephone / e mail / Skype id:

Current location: (City / State):

Preferred location (s) / Remote:

Notice period: (in weeks)

Current Employer / Designation:

Proposed Client / Designation / Salary:

Will relocate – Yes / No. Subsidy required: Yes / No. If *“yes”* ( mention
the amount in $)

Current work authorization status: (if it is H1B / EAD mention EAD type and
the expiry date)

Remaining time on 6-year H1B cap / I 94 Validity date.

Last Four digit of SSN:

Vendor Candidate (Yes / No) If *“yes”* mention the name of the vendor
company:

Candidate’s acceptance of all terms & conditions - Yes / No

 *If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me. *

Thanks & regards,

*Md Imtiaz*

1601 N Harrison Ave, STE # 2B, Pierre, SD 57501

Phone: 605-776-2218 ext 116 *|* Direct: 214-758-7404*|md.imt...@my3tech.com
<md.imt...@my3tech.com>*

F: (605) 609-2010  | W: www.my3tech.com

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*
[image: image.png]

*An E-Verify Company*

*DISCLAIMER: *The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in
the Subject line of this email

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/CAOx7Xbn%2BuB%2BraJMUaJ%3DK3S0c%3D5g217pgyJq%2BCy1CE6kFzh7%2B0A%40mail.gmail.com.