subsoniq wrote:
> The new Intelligent Message Filter that MS has released for Exchange
> 2003 works pretty well for small sites, and it's free (after you've
> upgraded to E2K3 that is).  For cheap and (supposedly) good there's
> barracuda's spam firewall, I've heard good things about it, but
> haven't had any experience with it myself:    

You also have to have subscribed to one of the software assurance plans
to get IMF, do you not? I know of several sites running OEM copies of
SBS 2K3 that are out of luck if that's still the case.

In a cross-platform shop, I'd have a hard time recommending a native
solution when I could harden a Linux box and make it a bastion mailhost
with postfix, SPAMASSASSIN, procmail and procmail sanitizer on it.


_________________________________________________________________
List posting FAQ:       http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm
Web Interface: 
http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=exchange&text_mode=&lang=english
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exchange List admin:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:
Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

Reply via email to