Thanks Michael  I did not know they changed the support stance.

I was at the AWS Submit a few weeks ago in New York and Intermedia was pushing
a managed exchange offering on AWS.  i

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 6:30 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] RE: Exchange on Azure and or AWS

It's supported on Azure using premium storage.

Microsoft, of course, will not specifically support anything directly dealing
with the AWS platform, but given storage with similar (or better) performance
characteristics, I suspect you would be within the support boundary.

That being said, using premium storage makes the cost/benefit analysis very
questionable.