Hey all,

We're currently using Zimbra due to resource constraints; that was, until
the other day when I was able to get a good deal  on a new server. We want
to return to our Exchange-based roots. I'm curious what the most graceful
method of performing a cutover would be? In other words keep Zimbra running
until all of the issues are worked out of the Exchange deployment (we
originally dumped it due to only one of us having issues accessing; even
though all configurations for all of us were the ssame), aand so I need to
know how to do that smoothly without duplicate things happening. Any
recommendations? Thanks. Operating systems are Windows 10 builds 1607 and
1703, and Server 2016 for everything.