Exchange 2010 SP3 UR17
When I run Test E-mail Autoconfiguration on my workstation everything looks
good except under the Exchange HTTP protocol heading where it has the server
name.  The server listed was one that we decommissioned a while back.  I have
Googled and searched for where this is coming from and I can't find it.  Can
someone tell me where this can be changed?

TIA,

Paul

PS - Seeing if this goes through.  The first 2 I sent said I didn't have
permission to send to the list.  I've tried re-subscribing to see if that fixes
it.