When I use aka.ms/exrca it comes back with this in the results:

<Type>EXPR</Type>
<Server>telstar.scvl.com</Server>
<ASUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx</ASUrl>
<OOFUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx</OOFUrl>
<OABUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/OAB/a49ee13a-fc45-432e-9bfc-5ba79242dd72/</OABUrl>
<UMUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/EWS/UM2007Legacy.asmx</UMUrl>
<Port>0</Port>
<DirectoryPort>0</DirectoryPort>
<ReferralPort>0</ReferralPort>
<SSL>On</SSL>
<AuthPackage>Basic</AuthPackage>
<CertPrincipalName>msstd:telstarcaa.scvl.com</CertPrincipalName>
<EwsUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx</EwsUrl>
<EcpUrl>https://telstarcaa.scvl.com/ecp/</EcpUrl>
<EcpUrl-um>?p=customize/voicemail.aspx&amp;exsvurl=1</EcpUrl-um>
<EcpUrl-aggr>?p=personalsettings/EmailSubscriptions.slab&amp;exsvurl=1</EcpUrl-aggr>
<EcpUrl-mt>PersonalSettings/DeliveryReport.aspx?exsvurl=1&amp;IsOWA=&lt;IsOWA&gt;&amp;MsgID=&lt;MsgID&gt;&amp;Mbx=&lt;Mbx&gt;</EcpUrl-mt>
<EcpUrl-ret>?p=organize/retentionpolicytags.slab&amp;exsvurl=1</EcpUrl-ret>
<EcpUrl-sms>?p=sms/textmessaging.slab&amp;exsvurl=1</EcpUrl-sms>
</Protocol>
<Protocol>

And the entry for the <server> is incorrect.  However when I run

#Get-OutlookProvider -Identity EXPR | fl

that section is blank.

I found something that said if it wasn't blank to run

#Set-OutlookProvider -id EXPR -server $null

I'm not sure if running it would fix it or not.  Also not sure it should be
null.