We're running Exchange 2010, and from my research neither Exchange 2010 nor
2013 support automapping when granting a security group 'FullAccess' access
rights.

I cannot find anything about Exchange 2016. Can anyone confirm if Exchange 2016
supports this? Or is the only way to iterate over the group members and assign
FullAccess/Automapping to individuals?

Thank you.
Confidentiality Notice: This is a transmission from Montage Health. This
message and any attached documents may be confidential and contain information
protected by state and federal medical privacy statutes. They are intended only
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please accept our
apologies and notify the sender. Thank you.