Sorry, I just found a KB article that states where the "Disable
Automatic Replies" replies setting in Exchange Server 2000 is found.
Wow, I wouldn't have found that for quite sometime. It's pretty obscure.
I guess I just need to get used to where things are in 2000 now.

Thanks
Jason

We just migrated our 5.5 mailboxes over to our new 2000 server and the
only problem I seem to be having is with our inbox rules. Our client
stations are all running Outlook XP and the one particular rule that
doesn't seem to fire at all, involves inbound email with attachments.

So, the rule goes like this, if any new message arrives with an
attachment the server should reply using a specific message. Yet the
rule does not seem to fire at all, and yet other rules are.

Any ideas???

Thanks
Jason Gilbert
CTO