Hope someone can help me, I am loosing what little hair I have left.  Having
a heck of a time with 2 of my 30 users.  They are all part of one site on
one exchange 5.5(sp3) server. Everyone works fine on the LAN in the office.
We all access with Outlook 2000 in Corp/Workgroup Exchange server
environment

28 of 30 appear to work fine outside the office accessing the exchange
server via OWA or POP3 clients such as Outlook Express. Two individuals
cannot access nomatter what I try.  I have looked at their profiles, logins
etc and I can find no inconsistencies in their setups.  Even on the LAN if I
try to access teir mailbox via a POP client I get a message telling me the
mailbox does not exist.  If I cahnge the profile then to mine or another
profile that is not one of these two, it works fine.

Anyone got any ideas???