Rather than having hundreds (thousands?) of people change their client
config, why can't you subscribe a folder to the list.  (1 person makes one
change vs 100 people make 100 changes - which way makes more sense?)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua M. Folcik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 10:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Apologies

It takes 2 minutes to make this rule, and then you never get another OOO
again.

Apply this rule after the message arrives
With Out of Office AutoReply in the subject
Move it to the Deleted Items folder

Rather than posting to this list to complain about the inconsiderate
people who send them out, make the rule.

---------