-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bueffel, Scott M
- CNF
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 10:02 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Over limits message

Oh, please.  You think it has been included in 2000?  Only through Event
sinks.  "Included" would mean a nice little GUI that lets you type exactly
what you want to say.  People have been asking for this since the very
beginning.  And with each service pack it never came.  They simply chose not
to do it.  So scam could be considered appropriate by some.