From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 10:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Best Practices when installing Exchange 5.5 or 2000

What would you recomend as the best way to install an NT/2000 service ,
wheather it being exchange 5.5 services such as Information Store or Sql
service .. For example my mail servers are running on NT 4 as memeber
servers of an NT domain, when installing Exchange should I use the local
Admin account, or the domains admin account, what are the pros and cons of
both ??? Is it a security reason why you would use one or the other?? thanks