Sorry about the cross posting.

We don't have a lot of specifics on it, but there appears to be a new worm
on the loose. The payload is a typical Melissa-style worm, where its only
action is to send mail to all members of the GAL, with the following
message:
"Hi, how are you ? I am fine here. Please read the page
http://pcControl.tripod.com/ to get some knowledge and prevent somebody hack
you. Forword this mail to help all your friends too."

Its plain text, and carries no executables with it, but I haven't visited
the website yet. More info to follow, but there is zero information on the
web about it at this point.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator