From: Erik Vesneski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 5:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Restore of Exchange 5.5 But Not Mail Account Access

Hi:

I did a restore (redirection) and have the services running.  I have
installed Outlook and have logged in as Admin and whenever I do this I
cannot bring up anyone else's email accounts that require a restore.

What else am I missing?

I did the rehoming of PF's, did the IS/DS consistency adjuster and rean the
isinteg -patch.  Any other ideas?

I did notice under the mailboxes that there are none however under mailbox
resources when you look in the IS Priv area under Exchange Admin there is
mail in the mailbox accounts.

Thank you,

Erik L. Vesneski
Internal Network Manager