From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: GroupWise Migration Question

Our Groupwise 5.5 guy ran off check and it gave out all the info he needed I
wonder if possible its different for GW5.2, have you browsed
http://www.novellshareware.com for a utility they have lots of good tools
for the Novell people, I found a really neat GW user generation tool their.
After we got the API gateway set up (what a pain) and the Groupwise
connector on Exchange 5.5 so all the custom recipients were flowing into
exchange we ran the tool to monitor the api, we made like 5000 users and it
only took like 5 minutes to push them all over to exchange it ran pretty
smooth, I got a few questions maybe you could answer since your doing this:

1- If I delete a mail box object for a user from GW does it remove the
custom recipient from exchange?? I dont think it is for us..

2- I have 7 GW postoffices, 1 at each branch office and then the Main domain
at corporate, I am going to install an exchange server at each branch office
in its own site, do I need to again set up an api and groupwise connector or
will the one connector at corporate be sufficient??

Thanks, I will ask my novell gurus to browse around for a tool, they love
utilities