I'm writing an ASP page that is going to run on an IIS server (versions 4
and 5). This ASP page needs to be able to look up the SMTP address(es) for a
specified mailbox alias on Exchange 5.5 and 2000. I wrote some code to do it
using LDAP and Active Directory for Exchange 2000 but I'm struggling to find
a way to do it in Exchange 5.5. Anyone do this before or have any ideas?

Also, is there a way to programmatically determine if I'm connected to an
Exchange 2000 server or an Exchange 5.5 server?

Thanks,
Mike