From: Orin Rehorst [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Mailbox capacity

Two questions, please.

We have some users growing pretty hefty mailboxes, one over 300 MB.

A tech told me mailboxes over 50 MB and certainly 100 MB can cause
performance problems. Agree? (I haven't seen performance degredation yet.)

The tech reccommends we have users create personal folders and move files
there. While experimenting with this, we noticed  restrictions when dragging
a folder from the mailbox to personal folders. Looks like you can't move a
folder with subfolders. Please comment.

Regards,

Orin Rehorst
Port of Houston Authority