From: Benjamin Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 3:14 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Very small servers (was: A good space for the Exchange ...)

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Waters, Jeff wrote:
> Why use Circular Logging??

  Does it make a difference?  Our thinking is basically: Given the lack of
separate disks, and given a full backup every night, turning circular
logging off would not gain us anything.  Given the principle of not making
changes without sufficient reason (i.e., if it ain't broke, don't fit it),
we just never bothered turning it off.  Do you think we should?
... <snip>