From: Nigel Ellis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 6:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Manipulating Exchange 5.5 Mailboxes in VB6

Can anyone point in the right direction or tell me what I need to do to be
able to:

1. Create an Exchange 5.5 mailbox
2. Delete an Exchange 5.5 mailbox
3. Manipulate mailbox (i.e. Set auto-forwarding etc.)

I want to be able to do this in Visual Basic 6. The Exchange Server is on
a Windows NT 4.0 machine with no active directory.

If anyone has any code, or knows a good website, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Nigel Ellis