What is different for the user that can logon?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ghaleed Nortje [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Another Outlook Web Access problem - Please help?

Hi there,

We are running Exchange Server 5.5 at our site. I have problems with users
not being able to log on to their mailboxes using Outlook Web Access (trough
Internet Browser).

It has been setup for them to enter their domain logon details first to get
to the Outlook Web Access logon Page.

Some users cannot get access to the Outlook Logon Page (Internet Explorer).
Yes, we have checked their domain logon details. We have even setup new user
accounts to try and log on, but still we cannot.

If I type in another user logon details it then works fine.

I did check to see if they are setup to log on locally on the Exchange
Server and they are.

Can anybody please tell me what could be wrong or how to enable Web Access
for the users.

Thank you,
Ghaleed
.