From: Michel, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 9:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: NDR that I've never seen before

I attempted to send an email this recipient and received the following NDR.
Although it's clearly a 550 relay error from their server, the other parts
like "does not like recipient" and "giving up" I have never seen before.
Just wondering if this is common and I've just missed it.  Thanks.

This message could not be delivered to the following recipients:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
216.242.209.191 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied
Giving up.

David S. Michel
MCSE/CNE
Systems Engineer
Ruden McClosky Smith Schuster & Russell, P.A.
200 East Broward Boulevard
Suite 1600
Fort Lauderdale, FL  33301
954-527-2456  Direct Phone
954-333-4056  Direct Fax

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message
contains confidential information that may be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard
copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return
e-mail or by telephone at 954-764-6660 and delete this message. Please note
that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a
prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any
attachments may not have been produced by Ruden, McClosky, Smith, Schuster,
& Russell, P.A.