Why do they want Ex2k would be a better question? There really is no
point to use it if you are not going to AD.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jean-Francois
Bourdeau
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 12:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Ex 2000 new installation or migration in NT 4.0 DOmain

Because the customer want Ex2k and ex2k need AD
Because the customer do not want to move the atual domain to AD

I really appreciate the time and answers i'M getting from this list. But
like the MS Exam, the level of your answers here seem for " BIG
ENTERPRISE HAVING A LOT OF $$ " those answers sometimes do not aply to
real life, or  little companies.

SO even if it's not the best way to go, I was wondering and it could
work.

Thanks again, I'm serious. I'M learning a lot from this list.

JF