From: Wood, Harriet [CCS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 3:45 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 sp4

I saw in a recent thread that exchange 5.5 service pack 4 updates the
databases and cannot be removed.
Can anyone advise how long this is likely to take (yes I know trhis a stupid
question, but compared to other SPs, usually I'd get the service back within
about half an hour say) Hours?  Most of a day?

restoring if anything goes wrong - if the server is upgraded to SP4, then
the database conversion screws up , could I restore the online backup? Or
would I have to rebuild the server?

any advice welcome,
thanks,
Harriet