Hello all,

this is my frist posting here, so I hope I am at the right place. I'm
rather desparated! My colleques have programmed some very nice VBScripts
to administrate an Exchange 2000 environment. The only drawback is these
scripts run only at the server directly. From different informationen
sources I got confirmed CDOEXM objects should also be useable from the
client side but noone could describe the prerequisit to do so. Our
milestones for delivering these scripts are comming closer and closer so
please give me any information you have at hand.

A very big "Thank you" in advance
   Michael

PS: Excuse my poor english I am not a native speaker.