Original sender...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Durkee, Peter
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: O.O.O annoyances

As long as we're on the topic, I have a question. If I've subscribed my
Exchange mailbox to this, or any, list, and I turn on the OOOA, do the
auto-replies go to the list itself, or do they go directly to the
individuals who sent the messages? My suspicion is that Exchange based
OOO replies will go to the list, rather than going to the original
sender.

-Peter