From:   Craig Manske [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:29 PM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Can someone let me know...

Hey, I'm stuck here without radio or TV.  The entire net (news wise anyway)
is dead.  What the
 heck is going on?  I hear all kinds of rumors about martial law, the
government telling people to go home and stay home...  Should I stay at
work, do I need to stay off the roads, what the hell is going on.

--
Craig Manske <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IS Manager