Is Exchange Admin > Server > Properties > Database Paths what you are
looking for?

-----Original Message-----
From: .DL Helpdesk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 September 2001 09:14
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Location of Exchange components without stopping services or
runn ing performance optimiser

All,

I cant remember how to do this and archives are not turning up anything on
the keywords I've searched on....

How can I find out the information that performance optimiser gives you
regarding the EXISTING location of all of the exchange components, IS, PUB,
PRIV etc etc.

Someone told me that I could find in the registry and someone else told me
that there was  a tool to do this.

Can anyone tell me.

Cheers

JJ

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
addressee only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you
in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy
or show them to anyone.  Please advise the sender by replying to
this e-mail immediately and then delete the original from your computer.

Opinion: Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of the
author and, unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not necessarily
those of Direct Select (192) Limited.

Security Warning: Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure communications
medium and we advise that you understand and consider this fact when
e-mailing us.  Direct Select (192) Limited does not accept responsibility
for any changes made to this message after it was sent.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from all known viruses we advise that, in keeping with
good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually
virus free.

Thank you