From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 12:21 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Disable ability to reply

Are you wishing to keep them from replying to all, replying to the sender,
or both?  If you want to keep them from replying to all you can go about it
a couple of ways.  First, on the Delivery Restrictions tab of the System DL,
only allow yourself (and any others necessary) to address mail to it.
Second, you can address System DL messages using BCC.  Finally - and this is
what I would ALSO do (all 3), only send System DL messages from a specific
mailbox - as in one designated for System messages, Corporate Communication,
etc.  Only allow that mailbox to address the System DL.  Some of these are
business policy issues.

I believe just trying to limit replies to specific messages will cause you
much more pain than doing it this way.

Eric