Messages that were queued for several days were delivered this morning.
The MX records quoted below showed up this morning.  They were quite
different yesterday with several cpimsmtp* hosts listed that are no
longer in the MX records.

Some of my customers are also reporting other DNS problems delivering
mail to other domains.

--
Darryl J. Roberts, MCSE, MCP+I, MCT, CTT+
Software Engineering Unlimited, Microsoft Certified Partner, 3Com Focus