From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: New Virus / Worm ??

I received an E-mail from a person that I didn't know this morning, and the
subject line was a lot of nonsense characters.
Using Outlook 2000 I highlighted it and it kicked off the attachment, which
opened Media Player and tried to play a file, but got a content error.

Here is the header from the message as it was received.  Anyone have any
ideas about this?