From: John Allhiser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 3:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: New Virus / Worm ??

I believe readme.eml is loaded to an infected IIS website as an attachment
every page in the site.
When the infected site is accessed, it is downloaded as an .exe

This is what I see on securityfocus.com and the noted anti-virus sites.

John Allhiser MCSE CCNA
Network Engineer
Business Men's Assurance