I got nailed too.  Not from an e-mail - I currently block all exe's.  We
must have gotten it from an infected web page.  I already applied the
patch for Code Red last month but my problem is a little bigger:

I can't log onto the server without getting a Dr Watson error for
explorer.exe.  The server runs ok, but after I log on and the desktop
comes up it generates the error.  I can't even got on long enough to run
anything.  I did get the patch applied for the Transversal vulnerability,
but I'm not sure if that helped.  Now our network seems to be slowing down
and people are having printing troubles too.  Some people can't get their
Outlook open - "not enough system resources. . . "  We're all up to date
with Virus software for Nimda, but the .eml files are still being created
- but not on every machine.  Wierd.  How do you find the machine that's
affecting the rest of the network?  What virus software is everyone using
for their NT servers (not for Exchange, but NT)?  Any help would be
GREATLY appreciated.

Mike