From: Bowles, John L.
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 9:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: ADC Problem

Quick question.  The Site/Org thing.  That is how it's suppose to setup
right?  Cause when you add the 2K server into an 5.5 Org it asks for a
server name not an organization.  So it places that 2K server right under
the site the 5.5 server resides in. This is correct right?  Please advise.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
NT Server & Workstation Team
Celera Genomics