Joe are you recieving email within that mailbox and if you are from where.
Do u have your virus protection email u whenever you receive a virus.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Pochedley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 12:03 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange Clients SLOW - Please HELP!

No, I haven't run the tool from eEye, but Xadmin opens just fine on my
workstation.  Other mailboxes open just fine on the workstation as well, no
problems there...  My mailbox, OTOH, runs like a snail on every workstation
I've tried it on...

Sorry, guess the subject should've been "Exchange Mailbox SLOW"  not the
clients themselves...  In my haste and frustration I erred in my choice of
words...

"Show me a completely smooth operation and
I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
Joe Pochedley