Do you run these scripts at log off or when they log on ?  Or do you run
scripts overnight ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Amir El Aziq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 September 2001 16:52
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Off Topic - Running .bat's or .exe's at log off ?

Maybe they're using Windows 9x?  On second thoughts, nobody actually
logs
off of that - they just crash out...

Seriously, we run scripts to move files that users have placed on their
desktop to their home drive, and replace them with shortcuts - thus
lowering
the profile size.

Messenger.
> http://im.yahoo.com

> This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
> confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
> If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all
> copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify
the
> sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute,
> print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
> recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each
reserve
> the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.
Any
> views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except
> where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to
state
> them to be the views of any such entity.
> Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message
is
> indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer
> deal at any price quoted.
> Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated
as
> preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.

the system manager.